Buds Cherished Organics: Special Natural Skincare for Babies and Mums
Buds Organics is a Malaysia-based brand that provides organic baby care products. Organics here means that the raw ingredients they used are strictly audited by ECOCERT, and must have at least 95% natural origin products, with strict restrictions on what is allowed in the remaining 5%.
Check our complete article about Buds Organics here!
They have wide range of product collections for your little ones. Started from cleansers, creams, balms, massage oil, products for sensitive & dry skin, and even facial and hair care for adults.
Buds Cherished Organics
Buds Cherished Organics is one of the collections under Buds Organics brand. The collection has natural skincare products for both babies and mums. Curious? Let’s take a look at some of their products;
Precious Newborn Head to Toe Cleanser
250ml Head to Toe Cleanser, packed with Organic Aloe Vera and Calendula Flower Extract; to soothe, hydrate, and to remove dirt & grime without harming babies’ delicate skin.
Precious Newborn Cream
Buds Cherished Organics 75ml Newborn Cream can be used daily to nourish and help babies’ skin adjust to life on the outside. It’s packed with the combine effects of Jojoba Oil, Sesame Oil, Shea Butter, and Inca Inchi Oil to preserve and protect the delicate skin. It’s also boosted with Spent Grain Wax, Calendula Flower Extract, and Olive Leaf Extract to promote skin hydration and provide potent anti-oxidants.
Baby Bum Balm
Keep babies’ bum smooth and kissable with this rich and protective Buds Cherished Organics 50ml Baby Bum Balm. It’s boosted with Organic Beeswax, Spent Grain Wax, Inca Inchi Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, and Vitamin-E to create a barrier between the skin and the inner part of the diaper, preventing irritation and discomfort.
Chubby Chubbs Face Cream
Buds Organics 30ml Face Cream is designed to protect babies’ delicate face. It’s packed with special prebiotics, natural, and organic actives plant oils, the cream helps to hydrate the skin deeply and nourishes the more delicate and sensitive part of the face—ensuring best protection.
Happy Baby Head to Toe Cleanser
Buds Organics 250ml Happy Baby Head to Toe Cleanser is helping to protect babies’ skin during splash and play. Quite similar with the Newborn Head to Toe Cleanser, this one is specifically designed so you can let the little ones stay in the water as long as they wish without worrying about harsh ingredients and harmful chemicals drying out or damaging their skin.
Happy Baby Cream
Around the fourth month, babies begin to come into their own. Buds Organics 150ml Happy Baby Cream with Inca Inchi Oil, Olive Leaf Extract, Jojoba Oil, Sesame Oil, and Shea Butter is perfect to accompany the little ones play and explore their surroundings.
Beautiful Blooming Belly Stretch Mark Cream
Buds Organics 150ml Stretch Mark Cream helps nourishing the skin to minimize stretch marks for you special mommies out there. It has Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, and Sunflower oil to transport bio actives to your skin; Inca Inchi Oil to promote skin health; and Calendula Extract to soothe and hydrate your skin.
Critical synthesis of collagen and elastin are also boosted by Chlorella Vulgaris Extract and Tamanol Oil; while its enzymatic degradation is prevented by Algae Extract.
Anti-Itch Soothing Vit-C Belly Cream
More than just a moisturisation cream, Buds Organics 75ml Belly Cream soothes the itchiness commonly experienced by expecting mums, while protecting and repairing the over-stretched skin. Its Spent Grain Wax has powerful soothing properties, promoting the regeneration, and strengthening the epidermal barrier & soothing inflammation.
Organic Breast Massage Oil
Breastfeeding strengthens the bond between mother and baby, and Buds Organics fully support this by providing 30ml Breast Massage Oil—helping mommies to stay calm, relaxed, making breastfeeding easier and comfortable. It’s also preservative-free, completely safe for mums and babies.
While practice is important to successful breastfeeding, minimising discomfort during the first few weeks also not less important. Buds Organics 15ml Nursing Salve will help your skin to cope with the demands of nursing your precious one.
Go here to see what Buds Cherished Organics products we have in store for you.
Where to get Buds Organics products in Singapore?
Buds Cherished Organics products are available here in our stores! Get your complete set of Buds Organics collection at Bove by Spring Maternity Singapore.
You can order online (go here if you want to see what we have in store first), or you can pay us a visit at Wisma Satria 435 Orchard Rd, #01-31/32 (Google Maps). Feel free to call us at +65 8686 0778 or text us +65 8600 7716, we’d be more than happy to assist you.
Leave a comment