PiPPER Standard Fabric Softener Free & Clear 900ml
PiPPER STANDARD is redefining the market standard for fabric softeners by using a blend of fermented pineapple fluid and lecithin from soy beans to naturally soften fabric, avoiding the need to use quaternary ammonium compounds (Quats), a serious allergen. No toxins, no dyes, no parabesn, no formaldehyde, no optical brighteners. Biodegradable certified, Hypoallergenic and Non-Irritation certified by Dermscan Asia, and free of any known allergens referenced by the U.S. FDA approved allergen patch test - safe for the whole family, including infants and those with sensitive skin.
- Deionized water (solvent)
- Fermented fruit fluid (solvent / softening agent)
- Glyceryl Oleate (plant fatty acid/softening agent)
- Glycerin (moisturizer)
- Citric acid (pH adjuster)
- Hydrogenated castor oil (emulsifying)
- Plant lecithin (softening agent)
- Sodium polyaspartate (anti-corrosion agent)
- good for people with Eczema
- Xanthan gum (thickening agent)
- Potassium Sorbate (Natural food grade preservative)
For washing machine, pour 30 ml of fabric softener into the washing machine dispenser.
For hand wash, pour 30 ml of fabric softener into the last rinse water (10 liters), soak for 15 mins, wring and dry clothes.