PiPPER Standard Fabric Softener Floral 900ml x 6 [Carton]
Includes 6 bottles of fabric softener
PiPPER STANDARD Fabric softeners are made from a unique blend of fermented pineapples and lecithin from soy beans. Our formula naturally softens fabric, making it easy to iron, and removes moldy smells, even when clothes are dried during the night or in the shade, all while preventing static cling.
- Hypo-Allergenic Certified
- Free of Quaternium Compounds which can cause serious allergies
- No toxic residuals
- Softens fabrics and keeps colors bright
- Prevents static cling and freshens clothes with natural scent
- Deionized water (solvent)
- Fermented fruit fluid (solvent / softening agent)
- Plant fatty acid (softening agent)
- Glycerin (moisturizer)
- Citric acid (pH adjuster)
- Hydrogenated castor oil (emulsifying)
- Plant lecithin (softening agent)
- Sodium polyaspartate (anti-corrosion agent)
- Essential oil (scent)
- Xanthan gum (thickening agent)
- Natural preservative
For washing machine, pour 30 ml of fabric softener into the washing machine dispenser.
For hand wash, pour 30 ml of fabric softener into the last rinse water (10 liters), soak for 15 mins, wring and dry clothes.