Kizingo 1 Pack Right Handed
- Self-feeding spoon - Designed to promote successful self-feeding, giving confidence to parents and children.
- Designed for toddlers - The short and wide handle is uniquely curved to fit into toddler's hands and work with the way they eat, making self-feeding more successful.
- Promotes confidence - Children learning to feed themselves can get frustrated and most utensils are not well designed for how toddlers want to hold and use them. Kizingo spoons are curved to work with the way children hold utensils, making it easier for kids to successfully do it themselves.
- Encourages good eating habits - Transitioning to solid foods is a crucial period when food habits are established. Kizingo is the ideal utensil for children to learn to self-feed successfully.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe. Designed for children 9 months and older. Made in the USA.