Organic Cleaning Products Safe for Kids & Babies: Buds Household Eco
To maximize protection for your little ones when they excitedly grow every day and start exploring their surroundings, Buds Organics presents Buds Household Eco collection. The eco-friendly and safe-for-kids organic ingredients are effective to clean, and to extend protection for your kids & babies as they roam around the house. Perfectly safe, especially for children with sensitive skin.
Let’s take a look what BOVE has in store for you.
Buds Organics is a Malaysia-based brand that provides organic baby & kids care products. By organics here, meaning that the raw ingredients they used are strictly audited by ECOCERT, and must have at least 95% natural origin products, with strict restrictions on what is allowed in the remaining 5%. Read our complete article about Buds Organics here!
Buds Organics has a wide range of product collections for your precious little ones. Started from cleansers, creams, balms, massage oils, products for sensitive & dry skin, oral care, facial & hair care for adults, and even household cleaning products.
Buds Organics Singapore: Buds Household Eco collection
Don’t worry, mommies (or you young parents out there!). We got you covered. Here are 6 products from Buds Household Eco, to complete the protection for your little ones as they grow and start playing around the house.
Baby Safe Laundry Detergent
Formulated to be tough on stains, yet gentle on baby’s skin; Buds Organics 1ltr Baby Safe Laundry Detergent is non-harmful. It’s enhanced with organic Aloe Vera juice, natural soap, and sugar surfactants, with organic essentials oils. No optical brighteners, enzymes, colouring, and synthetic fragrance. All surfactants used are naturally derived and easily biodegradable.
Baby Safe Fabric Softener
Now unlike conventional fabric softeners that have synthetic and animal-derived ingredients, Buds Organics 600ml Baby Safe Fabric Softener uses plant-derived ingredients and essentials oils instead; to give natural softness and scent to your baby’s clothes. Just add 1 cap full of softener for a 6-7 kg of laundry load and you’re good to go.
Baby Safe Bottle & Utensil Cleaner
Use it for baby’s utensils and any other cleaning situations that call for thorough yet gentle cleaning. Buds Organics 500ml Baby Safe Bottle & Utensil Cleaner is the ultimate, eco-friendly, multi-purpose cleaner with highly biodegradable plant-based ingredients. Just soak baby bottles and utensils first, and then rinse them with the cleaner. There will not be a lot of foaming, but don’t worry, it cleans just as effectively.
Baby Safe Anti-Bac Floor Cleaner
Buds Organics 600ml Baby Safe Anti-Bac Floor Cleaner is formulated with naturally-derived ingredients and very safe for the entire family. It contains natural fruit extract and organic Tea Tree oil which are powerful antibacterial agents that can remove harmful bacteria and viruses.
Gentle on skin, yet still effective to clean. Just use half a cap full of the cleaner for 6 litres of water. No further rinsing required. Leave the floor to dry naturally.
Baby Safe Anti-Bac Toy & Surface Cleaner
We know how much children love to play with their toys. Buds Organics 150ml Baby Safe Anti-Bac Toy & Surface Cleaner is here for that reason, it’s formulated with natural and mild cleaning agents; it’s safe and leave no harmful residue. Just use it on any baby’s toys and nursery surfaces. Spray on the surface, and then wipe to clean.
Buds Organics Hand Sanitizer is synergistically blended sanitizer contains 75% alcohol to eliminate viruses. Combined with Organic Tea Tree Oil to give you a formidable defence against both harmful bacteria and viruses. The Organic Aloe Vera moisturized your hands, negating the drying effects typically associated with alcohol-based sanitizers.
Just spray it on the required are, and then gently rubbing it over until it’s dry.
Buds Household Eco is another proof of how much Buds Organics Singapore care about the many safety aspects of your children’s development, in fun and healthy ways.
Where to get Buds Household Eco products in Singapore?
Buds Household Eco products are available in our stores, you can always get your complete set of Buds Organics collection at Bove by Spring Maternity Singapore.
You can order online (go here if you want to see what we have in store first), or you can pay us a visit at Wisma Satria 435 Orchard Rd, #01-31/32 (Google Maps). Feel free to call us at +65 8686 0778 or text us +65 8600 7716, we’d be more than happy to assist you.
Leave a comment