Pigeon Softouch Peristaltic Plus Nipple Blister Pack 2pc
A research-based innovation designed to enable baby to replicate natural sucking pattern learned at the breast. It caters to the 3 key steps when a baby sucks: Latching On, Peristaltic Tongue Movement and Swallowing. By having a smooth transition between feeding from breast to bottle, mums need not worry for the issue of nipple confusion.
- Inner vertical lines strengthen the structure of nipples; making it collapse-resistant
- Textured surface allows baby to latch on easily and securely
- 100% silicone nipple; super soft and flexible, allows natural and smooth tongue movement
- Air Ventilation System (AVS™) reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic
- Insert the nipple into top of the cap
- Grasp the shield firmly. Place over the cap and press down firmly.
- Press to make sure that the ventilation valve opens.
Sterilization Method: Boiling, Steam, Chemical
Boiling sterilisation: Place in water and bring water to boil. Sterilize for 5 minutes after the water comes to a boil.
- To protect the ventilation valve, a white powdered food additive has been applied. Before using for the first time, wash thoroughly.
- Use both hands to gently rub clean the ventilation valve, vent, and nipple opening. If you scrub too hard or pull on these, the valve may split, which can cause leaks.
- The tip of the nipple is very delicate. When using a brush to clean the nipple, wash very carefully.
Suitable to use for 9 months and up.