MUMMAMIA Mom Series Confinement Herbal Bath
Childbirth is a strenuous process, leaving mothers physically weak with low immunity and susceptible to colds and other illnesses.
Ban Kah Chai Mom Series Confinement Herbal Bath is concocted to help the new mother to expel wind, improve blood circulation, reduce oedema and relieve body aches after childbirth.
- Man Jin Zi - warming _meridian_ and dispelling cold.
- Balsamiferou Blumea Herb (Da Feng Ai) - Dispelling cold, regulates meridian, stops bleeding and relieves pain.
- Lemongrass - Dispelling wind, reducing oedema.
- Put an herbal bath sachet into a litre of boiling water; allow it to steep for 3 mins.
- Thereafter, add in a suitable amount of warm water and some white rice wine. Stir well to mix thoroughly.
Note: If you are using water from a water heater, ensure that the herbal bath sachet is soaked in water of the hottest temperature possible. Allow it to steep for 10- 15 mins before use.
It is not advisable to tie or plait the hair if it is still wet. Do not go to bed when hair is still wet. It is also not advisable for the new mother to bathe when hungry or immediately after a meal.
- Packing Size: 4 sachets per box