[Buy 1 get 1 Free] Little Etoile Organic Baby Food Vanilla Flavoured Custard 120g (exp:Aug 2021)
Why should you choose products from Little Étoile Organic®️?
👍 We deliver simple recipes with premium nutrition. Each pouch is designed by our team of nutritionists to provide a variety of essential nutrients for your growing star.
👍 We test every single batch, from ingredients at their source, the kitchen and cooking stages, and at batch release time, on top of ongoing stability testing. We test for 14 allergens and heavy metals to ensure the safety of our products.
👍 Our small-scale, Australian Certified Organic farming practices ensure nutrient, mineral and vitamin content is maintained, crucially benefiting the taste and health benefits of foods yielded.
👍 Our BPA-free pouches are easy for babies to hold and eat from unaided. They are perfect to grab out of the pantry for a quick meal or snack on-the-go.
👍 Halal ingredients in compliance with halal processes
A creamy formula of goodness
The smooth, rich and creamy classic vanilla custard combination is formulated to provide and maintain that natural essential goodness of fresh milk. Made from organic milk, it supports healthy growth and development and ensures that your little one gets the needed nutrients.
- Just natural
- Vegetarian friendly
- No added salt
- No artificial sweetener, colours or flavours
- No preservatives
- No BPA/No Phthalates Packaging
- No tree nuts & sesame seeds
- No peanuts, soybeans, lupin, legumes and their products
- No eggs
- No bee pollen, propolis, honey and royal jelly
- No yeast and derivates
- Organic Milk
- Organic Cream [Milk]
- Organic Corn Starch
- Vegetable Gum (Guar)
- Organic Cinnamon
- Organic Sugar
- Natural Flavour
|Servings per Pack: 1
Serving size: 120
|Per serving (120g)||Per 100g|
|Energy||kJ (kCal)||502 (119)||418 (99)|
|Fat – Total||g||6.4||5.3|
|Fat – Saturated||g||4.3||3.6|
|Carbohydrate – Total||g||11.9||9.9|
|Carbohydrate – Sugars||g||8.3||6.9|
- Quantities stated above are averages only
- Allergens: Contains Milk
- Serve at room temperature or warm pouch in a jug of hot water until desired temperature
- Shake, then squeeze contents into a bowl or spoon
- DO NOT MICROWAVE POUCH
- Always check the food temperature before feeding to baby
- Store unopened below 25°C in a cool, dry and clean place
- Once opened, refrigerate at 1-4°C and use within 2 days