Little Etoile Organic Baby Food Pear, Mango & Banana 120g [Exp: NOV 2021]
Why should you choose products from Little Étoile Organic®️?
👍 We deliver simple recipes with premium nutrition. Each pouch is designed by our team of nutritionists to provide a variety of essential nutrients for your growing star.
👍 We test every single batch, from ingredients at their source, the kitchen and cooking stages, and at batch release time, on top of ongoing stability testing. We test for 14 allergens and heavy metals to ensure the safety of our products.
👍 Our small-scale, Australian Certified Organic farming practices ensure nutrient, mineral and vitamin content is maintained, crucially benefiting the taste and health benefits of foods yielded.
👍 Our BPA-free pouches are easy for babies to hold and eat from unaided. They are perfect to grab out of the pantry for a quick meal or snack on-the-go.
👍 Halal ingredients in compliance with halal processes
An exciting and vibrant introduction to fruits
This mixture of tropical charm and sweetness provides a nutritional and well-balanced introduction to fruits. The tangy sweet taste of mangoes is a perfect match with the creamy banana puree and the up-lifting pear taste. The puree is a nutritional and vibrant way to familiarise your little one with fruits.
- Just real natural fruits
- Vegan friendly
- No added salt, sugar, colours or flavours
- No preservatives
- No BPA/No Phthalates Packaging
- No tree nuts
- No sesame seeds
- No peanuts, soybeans, lupin, legumes and their products
- No animal products and derivates
- No yeast and derivates
- Organic Pear Puree [Pear, Ascorbic Acid]
- Organic Banana Puree [Banana, Food Acids (Citric, Ascorbic Acid)]
- Organic Mango Puree
- Food Acid (Vitamin C)
|Servings per Pack: 1
Serving size: 120
|Per serving (120g)||Per 100g|
|Energy||kJ (kCal)||287 (68)||239 (57)|
|Fat – Total||g||0.4||0.3|
|Fat – Saturated||g||0.0||0.0|
|Carbohydrate – Total||g||19.7||16.4|
|Carbohydrate – Sugars||g||16.9||14.1|
- Quantities stated above are averages only
- All sugars present are naturally occurring
- Serve at room temperature or warm pouch in a jug of hot water until desired temperature
- Shake, then squeeze contents into a bowl or spoon
- DO NOT MICROWAVE POUCH
- Always check the food temperature before feeding to baby
- Store unopened below 25°C in a cool, dry and clean place
- Once opened, refrigerate at 1-4°C and use within 2 days