Konfidence Original Swim Jackets
Whatever age a child first goes in the water, they want to feel safe and secure. That's what makes our swim jackets perfect for introducing the wearer to the joys of swimming and having fun in this environment. Made from neoprene fabric, they provide warmth, comfort and a feeling of security, while the bright yellow back provides high visibility for parents. The Original Konfidence Children's Swim Jacket was first released way back in 1998. Since then, it has become a bestselling buoyancy swimming aid and a firm favourite with parents and swimming teachers in over 25 countries worldwide.
Made from high-grade soft neoprene, our buoyancy jacket offers superb lateral and longitudinal stretch, as well as allowing a snug and comfortable fit. The Original Konfidence Jacket is a swim vest that incorporates eight internal float pockets, which positions the buoyancy around the wearer's torso and, most importantly, below the water line. This provides the stability to give the wearer confidence and freedom in the water, whilst crucially allowing their arms to remain free and unencumbered, helping them to learn and practise swimming strokes.
As the wearer's ability progresses, the floats of our flagship buoyancy swimming aid can be removed in pairs to reduce the buoyancy and encourage further development, making The Original Konfidence Jacket fully adjustable for your child's swimming skill level. Eventually, all floats are dispensed with and the user is a fully independent swimmer!
- High-grade neoprene provides the most snug and secure fit, and reduces the ability of the jacket to move independently of the wearer
- Soft Lycra binding throughout the jacket minimises the possibility of chafing from rubbing
- Features a chunky YKK zip to maximise security and parents' confidence
- High neck design maximises thermal and UV properties (100% UV protective) when worn outdoors
- Trademark high-visibility yellow back as standard on all jackets to increase visibility on beaches and in crowded pools