Hegen PCTO™ Feeding Bottle PPSU
• Revolutionary no screw thread one-handed closure (Patent Pending). Press-to-Close, Twist-to-Open, PCTO™ innovation for hassle-free handling and avoiding spillage.
• Air venting bypasses the milk minimizing formation of air bubbles and oxidation of precious nutrients. Built-in anti-colic air vent reduces unwanted air intake.
• Elliptical-shaped silicone teat closely mimics a mother's breast to simulate a real latching experience, making combining breast and bottle feeding possible. Off-centre teat enables your baby to feed in a natural upright position.
• Express, Store and Feed within a single container with interchangeable pump or adapters, feeding collars and storage lids. No wasteful transfer of milk necessary.
• Hassle-Free Cleaning: The smooth interior surface, wide bottle opening and minimal parts make cleaning exceptionally easy.
Useful for parents with their hands full, our Hegen bottle is a revolutionary feeding bottle with a unique one hand close. No screw threads, just Press-to-Close and Twist-to-Open™! Preparing a bottle has never been this simple.
Hegen's practical and multi-functional designs represent a quantum leap in baby feeding. Designed to closely mimic a mother's lactating breast, our elliptical-shaped and super soft silicone teat minimizes nipple confusion so combining breast and bottle-feeding is seamless.
Additional teats of various sizes (sold separately) allow mothers to simply swap to their choice of teats (slow/medium/fast/thick feed) for baby’s perfect feed as time goes by.
Breast milk storage lids (sold separately) allow the feeding bottles to be converted to air-tight and secured storage containers easily by simply swapping the interchangeable lids. Growing with your baby, these storage containers can also be used as a snack cup or to store baby food, semi-solids, puree, biscuits, fruits or even juices!
Please make sure you use a teat with the correct flow rate when you feed your baby. Inspect all items before each use. Pull the feeding teat in all directions. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness. The bottle and accompanying parts may blur after repeat use, wash, warming and sterilisation. For safety and hygiene reasons, we recommend replacing Teats every 3 months and Collar/Lid/Transparent Cover/Container every 6 months.
*Only use Hegen teats with Hegen feeding bottles.