Skip to content
Free local shipping on orders $80 and up
Free local shipping on orders $80 and up

Buds Organics (BEO) Infant Cream

Original price $35.90
Original price $20.90 - Original price $35.90
Original price $35.90
Current price $30.50
$17.80 - $30.50
Current price $30.50

Indulge your new infant with this intensively nourishing cream. The luxurious base of Jojoba and Sunflower oils and Shea Butter is packed with a host of fabulous ingredients like barrier strengthening Inca Inchi, calming Bisabolol, hydrating Fructan and the extracts of Portulaca, Calendula and Olive Leaf to promote skin regeneration, hydration and to provide anti-oxidants.

Pamper and soothe your new baby applying a generous amount of our new baby cream with gentle strokes. Infant massage is very beneficial to both parent and child and is especially valuable to preterm babies.

Aqua/water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, plukenetia volubilis (inca inchi) seed oil*, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, glycerin, portulaca oleracea extract, fructan, calendula officinalis flower extract*, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, tocopherol, anthemis nobilis flower oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, parfum/perfume, phytic acid, citric acid, linalool**.

Parfum made from essential oils
*Ingredients from Organic Farming
**Natural constituent of essential oils

99.6% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
21.5% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
99.3% of the plant ingredients are from Organic Farming

Every single product in our Buds Organics skincare range is certified organic by ECOCERT. Based in France, ECOCERT has strict criteria on what constitutes a certified organic product. Firstly, at least 95% of the ingredients used must be of natural origin. For the remaining 5%, ECOCERT has a list of nasty chemicals that should not go into the product. For a product to be certified organic, 95% of the plant ingredients must be certified organic. In addition, at least 10% of the total product must be organic.