Bravado Original Nursing Bra - Dove Heather
The Original Nursing Bra is a modern take on our classic style for pregnant women and nursing moms. It's every mom's everyday must-have - whether in her hospital bag, at home or on-the-go. There's something about the cozy comfort of cotton (and ultra-soft modal) in our heritage style that moms have loved since our beginning. We know you will, too!
- Ultra-soft, breathable cotton-modal fabric blend
- Comfortable, wide bottom band and flat, smooth racer-back for a sporty look
- Wire-free design for added comfort
- Light to moderate support for B-D cups
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- Bra Conversion Kit included so you can convert your nursing bra to a ‘regular bra' once your nursing journey is complete
- This style has been tested and is certified to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® requirements [12.HUS.14038], which ensures products are free from harmful substances
49% cotton, 32% modal, 19% spandex/elastane
How to Size Yourself
Before You Begin
- Have a measuring tape, pen and paper ready
- You will also need to be in front of a mirror
- Wear a non-padded bra that reflects your true shape
- You’ll need to determine 2 things: your rib band and your cup size. Only 2 measurements!
Rib Band Measurement
Measure your chest (we know this seems odd, but it works!). Place the measuring tape around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back as well as along your breasts. The measuring tape should be placed above your breast tissue. The tape should be snug around your body and make sure that you don’t have any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. Hold the end of the measuring tape at the side of your breast. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size measurement.
Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. Each number or inch represents one letter. For example, if your rib band is 34 and your cup measurement is 38; 38-34 = 4, 4 equates to a D (2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=DD(E), 6=DDD(F)…). You are a D cup. Your nursing bra size is a 34D.
*Results cannot be guaranteed as conclusive. Actual size may differ based on stage of pregnancy, pre-pregnancy size and personal preference.