Bravado Clip and Pump Hands-Free Nursing Bra Accessory - Dove Heather With Dusted Peony
At Bravado Designs, we’re always looking for ways to make breastfeeding the best experience it can be. Moms have been telling us that pumping, as part of their breastfeeding journey, can be so time-consuming and most hands-free pumping garments simply aren’t ideal. Clip and Pump™ Hands-Free Nursing Bra Accessory’s revolutionary design offers moms the convenience, ease and discretion they’ve been asking for. Best of all, it attaches securely to our nursing bras’ B-clips. What we have created is truly a game-changer for hands-free pumping. Hope you’re as pumped as we are!
- Patented design - securely attaches to your Bravado Designs nursing bra’s B-clips
- Adjustable 4-row hook and eye closure at back
- Discreet, no need to remove your top or nursing bra
- Patented figure 8 opening engineered for easy breast shield insertion and removal – no need to detach breast shield from bottle
- Elastic-enforced figure 8 opening holds bottles in an ideal upright position
- Super soft, breathable cotton modal fabric blend
- Wide, stretchy and comfortable bottom band
- Option to pump on one side and breastfeed on the other
- Nursing bra and breast pump not included
- This style has been tested and is certified to Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex® requirements [11.HUS.90449], which ensures products are free from harmful substances
49% cotton, 32% modal, 19% spandex/elastane
How to Size Yourself
Before You Begin
- Have a measuring tape, pen and paper ready
- You will also need to be in front of a mirror
- Wear a non-padded bra that reflects your true shape
- You’ll need to determine 2 things: your rib band and your cup size. Only 2 measurements!
Rib Band Measurement
Measure your chest (we know this seems odd, but it works!). Place the measuring tape around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back as well as along your breasts. The measuring tape should be placed above your breast tissue. The tape should be snug around your body and make sure that you don’t have any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. Hold the end of the measuring tape at the side of your breast. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size measurement.
Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. Each number or inch represents one letter. For example, if your rib band is 34 and your cup measurement is 38; 38-34 = 4, 4 equates to a D (2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=DD(E), 6=DDD(F)…). You are a D cup. Your nursing bra size is a 34D.
*Results cannot be guaranteed as conclusive. Actual size may differ based on stage of pregnancy, pre-pregnancy size and personal preference.