Pointers to note:
1) WIll the package include Massage Bed?
Massage Bed are on rental upon request at $107 for the full package till complete. Any extension is chargeable on per day basis.
2) When can I start with Postnatal Massage?
For Normal Delivery, massage will start from 4 to 7 days, C-section, we recommend to start after 3 weeks or with the recommendation of your gynae.
3) Are the treatment products is safe to be used during pregnancy?
Product use are safe for pregnant women, water soluble, easy to absorb, helps moisturize the skin and prevent further damage to skin tissue (stretchmark)
4) What is Jamu Paste?
Jamu paste are pure quality to prevent sensitive, it helps to shrink the uterus.
5) The binder looks tight, Will it be uncomfortable?
Binder are cotton material, breathable and washable, slimming technique is apply to contour back the figure
6) What are the Oils made of?
Oil for Post Natal contains Lemongrass and Ginger oil to expel win and water retention.
7) Is your Therapist experienced?
Therapists are certified and experienced.
8) What if I'm not comfortable with my current therapist?
Any dissatisfaction please inform the centre and we will replace a new therapist.
9) I want to cancel my session, is there any restriction?
All cancellation must be informed 3 hours in advance, otherwise one session is chargeable.
10) Can I exchange the additional items from a package?
All additional items in the package are strictly not exchangeable.
11) Refer a Friend
All successful referrers will enjoyed a free 60mins Body massage worth $139.00 or a Facial.
12) How long do the packages valid for?
All packages are valid for 01(ONE) Year
Please Note That:
1. The management reserves the right to change the items.
Beauty Mums & Babies (BMB) is affiliated with PDB Institute for WSQ qualification.